1. Meat and fish broth. They are better be replaced by vegetable broth.
2. Sausages. Instead of it, it is better to give a piece of cheese. The cooked sausages contain a lot of salt, food additives and harmful fats.
3. Mushrooms. Children should not eat any wild or greenhouse mushrooms. It is better if you will not give them up to school age.
4. Seafood. Boiled shrimp or squid are hard to digest and they can cause allergies. Caviar is also undesirable for kids because of the abundance of salt and irritating to the stomach.
5. Canned vegetables also are undesirable for children up to 3 years. Olives, pickled cucumber – some children are very fond of pickled vegetables. But because of the abundance of spices and salt, nutritionists do not recommend giving your child such food.
6. Chocolate glazed curd bars. This product contains too much sugar and fat, as well as stabilizers, emulsifiers and other “chemistry”.
7. Ice cream. Ice is known to be included in the list of the most common allergens. Furthermore, this product contains emulsifiers, flavors, stabilizers and so forth. So you’d better learn how to cook ice cream at home.
8. Baking. Different pastries, cakes, waffles and other products from the store are a great burden on the child’s body. Baking contains a lot of sugar and allergens, as well as not very useful additives.
9. Chocolate. It is not necessary to give chocolate to children. The risk of allergy is even higher if chocolates have artificial flavoring components. But after two years, you may offer the child some cocoa.
10. Exotic fruit. It is important to remember that you need to eat those products that grow in your home country. Exotic fruit can not only cause severe allergies, but also cause severe poisoning.