1. Dominican Republic. The state is located on the eastern part of the island of Haiti. The Caribbean Sea pleases the locals and holidaymakers with their crystal clearness.
2. Primosten, Croatia. Primosten is a city that is located in Northern Dalmatia on the Adriatic Sea, which pleases with its pristine purity.
3. St. George’s, Bermuda. The city in Bermuda is the third English settlement in the New World. The British did not lose out with the choice of a place to set up a settlement.
4. Blue Lake, New Zealand. This lake is also known as the Blue Lake. It is located in the National Park of the Nelson Lakes in New Zealand. Transparency of water reaches 80 meters. The blue lake is considered the most transparent reservoir on the planet.
5. Bodrum, Turkey. Bodrum is a city on the peninsula of the same name in the south-west of Turkey, washed by the waters of the Aegean Sea.
6. Menorca, Balearic Islands, Spain. Menorca is a Spanish island in the Mediterranean Sea that is part of the Balearic Islands archipelago, adjacent to the islands of Majorca and Ibiza.
7. Calanc de Sormiou, France. The bay with incredibly transparent water is in France, its waters are washed by the city of Marseille.
8. Buck Buck Beach, Borneo. Deserted beach with palm trees and clear water in the north of Sabah state in Malaysia, not far from Kudat.
9. Cayo Coco Island, Cuba. It is located to the north of the island of Cuba and is connected to the mainland by a dam, the length of which is 27 km.
10. The islands of Kayos Cochinos, Honduras. Located in the Caribbean Sea, near the coast of Honduras. These islands are in a protected marine area owned by the Honduran Coral Reef Protection Fund.
11. Aitutaki Atoll, Cook Islands. The island is in the Pacific Ocean. Aitutaki is the second most visited tourist island in this archipelago.
12. Corfu Island, Greece. Corfu Island, also called Kerkira, is located off the northwest coast of Greece in the Ionian Sea. It is part of the Ionian Islands.
13. Crater Lake Creight, Oregon, USA. It is the main attraction of the National Park, it is famous for its blue color and clear water.
14. San Blas Island, Panama. This paradise is part of the archipelago, which hosts 378 islands. The island of San Blas is only 20 minutes away by boat from the capital of Panama.
15. Bay of Hanaum, Oahu Island, Hawaii. The bay is located to the east of Honolulu on the southeast coast of the island of Oahu. It is a sea bay in the form of a semicircle. Nahua is a nature reserve with a variety of vegetation and clear water.
16. Jenny Lake, Wyoming. The lake is located in the territory of the Grand Teton National Park in the north-west of Wyoming. The lake has a glacial origin and formed about 12,000 years ago.
17. Valley of Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan Province, China. This reserve in the north of Sichuan Province is famous for its multi-level waterfalls and colorful lakes.
18. Tioman Island, Malaysia. The island is part of the Pahang National Park, which is located 60 km from the mainland of Malaysia.
19. The island of Phi Phi Don, Thailand. It is the main island of the Phi Phi archipelago, it became famous due to the beaches of Long Beach in the southeast, and Lo-Dalam to the west.
20. Lake Königssee, Germany. A lake stretched in form in the southeast of Bavaria is surrounded by high mountains. It seems like nature protects it.
21. Lake Marjorie, California, USA. The lake is located in the forest reserve in the state of California. It has a crater origin.
22. Lake Tahoe, Nevada. Lake with fresh water is in the Sierra Nevada mountain range. It is located on the border of the states of Nevada and California. In the area of the lake there are many high-altitude ski resorts and recreation areas.
23. The island of Palawan, Philippines. The island of Palawan is the most western and safe island of the Philippine archipelago. It is the largest province of the state, and also the third largest island in the Philippines.
24. Madagascar. It’s the island state in the Indian Ocean, located on the island of the same name, as well as on the many small islands on the coast of Africa. Madagascar is the fourth largest island in the world.
25. The Maldives. Maldives is a state in the Indian Ocean. It is famous for its lagoons, coral reefs and blue water.
26. En-Wau Bay, France. This bay is located on the island of Corsica in France. It is surrounded by rocky mountains and is famous for its very clear blue water.
27. Panari, Okinawa, Japan. Panari Island is the most remote territory of Japan, located just a few hundred kilometers east of Taiwan.
28. Playa Blanca, Colombia. The most beautiful beach on the Caribbean coast of Colombia is located 20 km south of Cartagena.
29. Puerto Ayora, the Galapagos. The city of Puerto Ayora is located on the south coast of the island of Santa Cruz, and is the center of one of the three cantons of the province of Galapagos.
30. Pupu Springs Lake, New Zealand. It was formed on the edge of the Bay of Golden Bay in New Zealand due to underground sources that emit about 1,400 liters of clean water every second.
31. Rio Azul, Argentina. The Blue River, which is located in the Patagonia region in the Republic of Argentina. It is one of the coldest rivers in the region.
32. Rio Sukuri, Brazil. Rio Sukuri is one of the cleanest spring rivers on the planet. It is located in the Brazilian National Park Pentanal.
33. Sabah, Malaysia. Sabah is one of the 13 states of Malaysia, which is located in the northern part of the island of Kalimantan. It is famous for its beaches, reefs and protected areas, in which many wild animals live.
34. The natural pool of To Sua, the island of Upolu, Samoa. This beautiful pool is located on the south coast of the island of Upolu, near the village of Lotofaga.
35. The river Verzaska, Switzerland. It is located in the Swiss Alps. Its length is 30 km, the depth reaches 10 meters, the water temperature is not higher than 10 ° С. It is famous for its turquoise water and beautiful views.