10. Neoplan Jumbocruiser (1972-1992). Its length is 18 meters, and the bus was been producing from 1972 to 1992. In addition, it is the only German double-decker bus with two parts. It holds the record for the Guinness Book of Records. It has 103 passenger seats.
9. Ikarus 286 – is a unique version of the famous Hungarian bus with length of 18.3 meters. It is 2 meters longer than usual Icarus. The vehicle was made in the US, where it got chrome bumper.
8. MAZ-215.069 (2011) – is the bus of the Minsk Automobile Plant with the length of 18.75 meters. It can accommodate 176 passengers. It has five doors. The high reliability of the machine is provided by a diesel engine Mercedes-Benz, Knorr-Bremse brakes and other foreign components. It’s an environmentally friendly car – at the level of Euro 5+.
7. Mercedes-Benz Citaro “CapaCity L”. This vehicle has a length of 21 meters, which was created by the company Mercedes-Benz in 2014. This bus is available not only in the embodiment of the diesel engine or a gas, but with a rechargeable battery, an electric motor and a function of energy recovery during braking.
6. Ikarus 293 has a length of 22.7 meters. It is a car of three parts, which was created by the Hungarian plant in 1988. Small parties of these cars were delivered to Cuba and Tehran.
5. Van Hool AGG 300 is the Dutch three-link bus that can transport 200 passengers. Its length is 24.8 meters.
4. Youngman Bus JNP6250G, Chinese bus with three parts, which is 20 centimeters longer than the previous version. This bus has only 40 seats, but it can accommodate 290 people.
3. Neobus Mega BRT was created in 2011, and its length is 28 meters. Shape of its body allows to use the vehicle as a “high-speed bus”. It uses an ecologically clean biofuel.
2. Goppel AutoTram Extra Grand, which appeared in 2012, has a length of 30.73 meters. This bus looks like a 30-meter-long sausage, cutting through the streets of Dresden. It works on efficient electric motors and in fact is a small subway. This bus can get 258 passengers at the same time.
1. DAF SuperCityTrain. The name of this giant bus speaks for itself. The longest bus in the world travels around Africa and has a length of 32.2 meters. It runs through the capital of the Congo Republic of South Africa, and weighs 28 tons. For one trip it can carry up to 350 people – almost like an airplane.