1. Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy). Handsome Tom continues his career as an actor, and after filming Harry Potter, he returned to his chestnut hair, because during all 10 years the film was being shot, he used to get liters of gel and hair spray for the image of Draco Malfoy.
2. Shaun Biggerstaff (Oliver Wood). Sean now plays in the theater and cinema, and was not once awarded the BAFTA award as “Best Actor”.
3. Stanislav Yanevsky (Victor Kram). Stanislav remained an actor, and now he is very famous in Bulgaria.
4.Luke Youngblood (Lee Jordan). Luke remained at the microphone, but now he plays in musicals, sings and writes tracks.
5. Hugh Mitchell (Colin Creevey). This young guy is now a very famous British actor and singer. Now he not only starred in films and sings, but also writes soundtracks for films.
6. Evanna Lynch (Half Moon Lovegood). From the day that “Harry Potter” was released, this young girl received many good reviews and was named one of the “unconditional victories” of the film. She also continues to act in films.
7. Jamie Yates (Marcus Flint). To date, the fate of the actor who played one of the members of the national team of Slytherin in Quidditch is not known. By the way, as you can see, there were not real teeth.
8. Alfred Enoch (Dean Thomas). Alfred continues to act in films. He could be seen in one of the last seasons of “Sherlock”.
9. Chris Rankin (Percy Weasley). Chris became a producer, and is one of the founders of the theatrical group “Painted Horse”.
10. Cathy Lewung (Zhou Chang). To date, Cathy continues to act in films and studies photography at the University of the Arts of London.
11. Luis Cordis (Blaise Zabini). What exactly does Louis know, it’s only known that he is the father of three kids and an ardent football fan.
12. Freddie Stroma (Cormac McLaggen). And this guy continues to act in films, he can be seen in the 6th season of the “Game of Thrones” as Deacon Tarley.
13. Joshua Herdman (Gregory Goyle). Joshua is now a wrestler of mixed martial arts. He made his debut in MMA and won by unanimous decision of judges at last tournament Race of Champions 2.
14. Harry Melling (Dudley Dursley). This actor lost extra weight before the last part of “Harry Potter”, and so he had to wear a special suit. Now he continues to act in films.
15. Afshan Azad (Padma Patil). The former actress became a model, and now she is one of the most beautiful Bengal models in the world.
16. Shefali Chowdhury (Parvati Patil). The occupation of Shefali is unknown. She starred in only three films about “Harry Potter” and several short films in 2015.
17. Devon Murray (Seamus Finnigan). He still acts in films, but now his business has also been supplemented by own business.
18. Jesse Cave (Lavender Brown). Jesse is shot in comedy films and is the wife of a stand-up artist.
19. Clemence Poesy (Fleur Delacour). The most beautiful heroine of the films about “Harry Potter” became a recognized famous French actress. and now she is also a model.
20. Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley). After the end of filming in “Harry Potter”, Bonnie received a Bachelor of Arts degree and founded her production company, she also became an advertising face of the company for making jewelry. She still starred in movies and TV shows.
21. Scarlett Byrne (Pansy Parkinson). This British actress was recognized after the role of Norah, in the “Vampire Diaries”.
22. Matthew Lewis (Neville Dolgopups). Matthew turned into a real handsome man and continues to act in films.
23. Donal Gleeson (Bill Weasley). Donal is now the real star of world cinema. Look at the play perhaps the most talented graduate of Hogwarts you can be in such projects as “Survivor”, “Star Wars: Awakening Force”, “Iron Grip” and “Anna Karenina.”
24. James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley). These tall and funny Weasley brothers continue to act in films, and as it turned out, they are not red-haired.