1. Couchsurfing – a resource that offers free housing in many different countries. These are people who like to meet and communicate. You just need to select the city and the resource will find all possible options.
2. Help Exchange. Help exchange is a real opportunity to find free accommodation and food for the long term. But you’ll have to do some work. Usually this work takes a few hours a day, but the rest of the time you can relax.
3. Find a Crew, Vagabond Sailing. This is a project for the lovers of sea travel. You choose your own ship and join the team. If you aren’t afraid of work and want to travel by sea – the project “Find a crew” is the best choice.
4. Turtle Teams. It is rather expensive to relax on the exotic islands. But if you join a team that saves the sea turtles, you can live on the island for free, working a few hours a day. The simplest work that can only be found on exotic islands – to observe the behavior of sea turtles.
5. Trip Leader for HF Holidays. If you don’t have time for a long journey, you can go hiking. It’s fun, but hard walk, for which you’ll need camping equipment and a sleeping bag.
6. Youth in Action – this is a program for people under 30 years who have a desire to learn. This program pays money to European organizations that conduct various trainings. Choose the course and program specialists will provide you free food and lodging.
7. United Nations Volunteers. UN Volunteers can not only to see the world for free, but also to help the mankind.
8. Conservation Volunteers – this is a non-profit organization, with which you can take a trip and help people and the nature of our planet.
9. SE7EN – a resource with the volunteer vacancies from around the world. So it is possible to find a job anywhere in the world, even in the most exotic and expensive resorts.
10. WWOOF – the organization for fans of a healthy lifestyle and all organic. If need free housing and food, you’ll have to work on the farm.