1. Most cosmic wedding, which was held in Zavidovo in the Tver region resort Radisson Blu Hotel. A bride was 25-year-old daughter of the vice-president of the company’s financial “Systema” Alina Monosova. The groom was a businessman Pavel Kalturin, son of a manufacturer of vending machines company owner.
Banquet hall with 4 floors height was decorated in the style of the space, with fake planets. Newlyweds floated in one of spheres.
Guests were entertained by popular singers Polina Gagarina, Dominik Joker and the band “Leningrad”.
By the way, just for one hit of “Leningrad” “Labuteny(LaBute)” the couple paid 70 thousand euros. The total cost of the wedding was 60 million rubles (not excluding royalties for celebrities).
2. Wedding president’s daughter company “Onexim Development” Oleg Baibakova Maria and 30-year-old French financier Adrien Faure.
At the wedding, there were four couture dresses, approximately 300 guests, and the holiday itself lasted for three days.
Remember that the bride became famous as the author of the article about how to contact maids. For example, it is advised not to put a maid for the master’s table, from what society has come in indignation.
3. Wedding of 18-year-old Mary Chigirinskaya, the daughter of a major Moscow investor Alexander Chigirinsky, and Semen Krutira, the son of a businessman Arkady Krutira.
The wedding was planned out on all the traditions of the Jewish community. Mary dress cost from 1 to 15 million rubles, and in the tents there were about 800 guests, and almost all of them – billionaires and celebrities.
Masters of ceremonies at the wedding were famous Russian showman Maxim Galkin and Victoria Lopyreva. At the ceremony were such singers as Philip Kirkorov, Leonid Agutin and Angelica Varum.
After them was a time for the main star – American hip hoper Busta Rhymes. Marriage, according to conservative estimates, cost 30 million rubles, not counting royalties for stars.
4. Wedding of Gutseriev Said, son of oil and financial tycoon, owner of eight radio stations and the author of pop hits Mikhail Gutseriev and 19-year-old Khadija Uzhakhovs, ordinary student.
Dress made by Lebanese designer weighed 25 kilograms. It cost 25 million rubles.
The audience was entertained by Jennifer Lopez, Sting and Enrique Iglesias.
5. But the most expensive in the world of Russian wedding was a celebration at the Côte d’Azur, which was organized by a major energy industrialist Andrey Melnichenko and a former “Miss Yugoslavia” Alexandra Kokotovich.
The bride changed 4 white dresses, one of which was sewed by the American fashion designer Vera Wang. High Society of 300 guests was entertained by Julio and Enrique Iglesias, Christina Aguilera and Whitney Houston. The bill for the wedding was about 35-40 million dollars. Approximately the same amount cost the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.